Followers

Friday 12 April 2013

Steampunk Show Day 1 Grace


This is my first Show Day Release from SBS for Simply Steampunk Challenges
This is GRACE from the Original Steampunk Collection she is just Gorgeous to work with I
loved doing all her lovely folds in her dress. I used a mixture of Copic's and Prisma Color
pencils. This card shows you the diversity of these gorgeous Stamps and Digi's so they
don't always have to be Dark and Eerie!
I used flowers and ribbon from my stash!
The Dies I have used are from Cheery Lynn!
I am entering this Card into  Bizzy Becs Challenge Tic-Tac-Toe
I have used  Dies-Bling-Lace

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image, love the colours, so pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer

    Your card is beautiful, that blue is so striking especially combined with that pretty yellow.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this card is stunning, I love the colours, the stamp and embellishments.
    Great job.
    Thank you for playing at Bizzy becs this mounth.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowser Jennifer, this card is absolutely stunning!! Your colouring is beautiful! and I love that lace!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome colouring and design with wonderful attention to detail I am also now your latest follower and look forward to your next creation.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunningly beautiful Jenny! You have the most amazing way of bring out colors and images!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, the colours really sing out :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...