Followers

Saturday 5 August 2017

Bellarific Friday - Bedelia The Bunny


Well I am here with my DT Card for
on 

This week we got to colour up the stamp of the month
isn't she just the Cutest.
Being the Stamp of the Month it means
this stamp is 20% all month. so if you need to add her
to your collection now's the time to do it.

I have used Copics to colour her up.
Bunny - W00, W0, W1, W2, R20
Grass - G20, G21, G24, YG63
Flowers - Y15, Y18, YR23, YR15, YR68, RV52, RV55, RV66

The frame  I used was 

This is the Mojobella Sketch for the week.


Now don't forget to pop on over and see all my Beautiful
Sistahs Amazing makes Here!
Next Weeks Challenge is Mojobella Sketch
Just make sure you use any current
Image you can add it yourself or e-mail  emily@stampingbella.com
and you can be in the running to win some Bella Dollars.


Have a great Weekend Crafting Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...