Followers

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Stamping Bella - Sneaky Peak Day 2


Hi Everyone I am back with my second Sneaky Peak Day 2  from
Stamping Bella
 for there
Halloween/ Fall Release.
I can tell you they are ALL Adorable from
what I have seen. There's  sneaky peeks all the way to
release date when you can activate your wishlists on the
4th of September!
I have created a layered card here using  the New
Hedgie and Foxy
stamp. It will also be avaliable as a "Cut It Out" die and a
Bundle ( Stamp and Die)  where you save 15%.
I have also used a Sentiment from the Fall Sentiment Set.

Copics used
Heddgy - E40, E41, E43, E44
Apples -  R32, R35, R37
Foxy - 50, E51, E53, E55
Leaves, Scarf - YG11, YG17, G63
Log - E33, E41, E43, E44
Dies used were the Jumbo Peak a Boo Circles,
and Lawn Fawn Small Stitched 4 Bar Rectangle
Papers are My Minds Eye Gnome Sweet Gnome

Now don't forget to pop on over to the blog and get totally 
inspired and creating those wish lists. I know mine is growing.
Oh also there is some Crafty Dollars to win just by leaving a
 Comment on Stamping Bella's blog each day.
Jennifer

1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...