Followers

Monday 4 September 2017

Stamping Bella - Day 7 Sneak Peeks


Hi Everyone well it's the last day of the 
Release Sneak Peeks for
Wow and what an Amazing Release it's been and now it's nearly time
for us to use our wishlists I definitly need to shop. 
The 4th EST is the release date counting down now😊
Well on this card I used Tiny Townie Layla and she is pretty Adorable.
I can see her on lots of up and comming Birthday Cards in some
pretty girly colours. Looooove the way Elaine coloured her
 on the  Blog in Pinks and Oranges. While there take a look
at the last one to be released isn't she Beautiful and yes 
she is on my shopping list 😉
Ok better tell you more about Layla
she is avaliable in a Stamp, Cut It Out Die and as a Bundle
where you save 15%.
I have used Maja Papers now aren't they just perfect for her!
Dies used are MFT Jumbo Peekaboo Circle and
Sequins a Mix of SSS Moonshine Assorted Sequins and unname 
goldy/yellow clear ones.
Copic Colours used
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55
Dress - Y21, YR23, E31, E33
Cardigan, Pockets - B91, B93, B95
Buttons, Shoes - E41, E43, E44

I hope you enjoyed this Card as much as I did Creating it
Jennifer


3 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Love your coloring too. Are the leaves in with the sequins, are they velium or sequins?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your card! 😍

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...