Followers

Saturday 11 November 2017

Stamping Bella - The Walrus The Polar Bear and The Penguin


Hi Everyone I am  here with my 
post for the week  and last weeks theme was a 

 I created this card using these gorgeous Animals.
and best thing is they come as a "Cut It Out " as well!

I used Maja paper "A Gift For You" in the shaker.
I used a Embossalicios Embossing Folder on my white card stock.
The Stripes are created using MFT Tag Builder Blueprints 5
The snowflakes are a mix of LF Mini Snowflakes and Elizabeth Crafts ones
Copics
Penguin - C0, C01, C03, C05, C07, C09, Y17, YR16, TY68
Polar Bear - W00, W1, W3, W5
Walrus - E70, E71, E74, E77



Now for this weeks Challenge

" Use Embossing "use a folder or powder

Just make sure you use any current
Image you can add it yourself or e-mail  emily@stampingbella.com
and you can be in the running to win some Bella Dollars.


Have a great Weekend Crafting Everyone!

Jennifer

4 comments:

  1. I love it!!!
    I bought this stamp too now I just need some time to colour it up.
    Have a great weekend Jennifer!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love... this is the ultimate shaker! The image, colours, design, all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im in love in all your creations.
    This is adorable card!
    Hugs ❤

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...